THANK YOU SPRING/WOODLANDS FOR A WONDERFUL 21 YEARS!!
PROPERTY HAS BEEN SOLD AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR THAT SKATING WILL CONTINUE AT THIS LOCATION.
EVERYTHING FOR SALE STARTING TUESDAY 10/11/22
WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 9-5 TUESDAY-FRIDAY
SKATES, FURNITURE, KITCHEN EQUIPMENT, SOUND SYSTEMS, FEW GAMES
EVERYTHING MUST GO!!
- BECAUSE OF THE NORMAL RISK OF MAINTAINING BALANCE ON SKATES AND THE PROBABILTY OF OCCASIONAL CONTACT BETWEEN SKATERS, ACCIDENTS CAN AND DO HAPPEN! YOU MUST VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF INJURY WHEN YOU SKATE! WE CANNOT AND DO NOT CARRY INSURANCE COVERING INJURY TO SKATERS!
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
- NO EARLY ENTRY FOR SKATE SESSIONS!!
- No outside food or drink may be brought into the rink. SK8 Town offers a full service concession stand for refreshments. Birthday cakes may only be brought in with a scheduled birthday party.
- All patrons must pay admission whether skating or not. Non-skating parents do not have to pay admission.
- No "in and out" privileges. Anyone who leaves the building will be charged to re-enter. SK8 Town reserves the right to refuse re-entry.
- Appropriate dress is required:
- NO BARE OR EXPOSED MIDRIFFS!
- NO LOW CUT OR SAGGY PANTS
- NO BAGS OR BACKPACKS - PLEASE CARRY YOUR SKATES INTO THE RINK.
- UNDER 21- MUST USE CLEAR PURSES ONLY!
- The SK8 Town staff reserves the right to refuse admission based on improper attire.
- No skating in the parking lot. Please wait to you get inside to put your skates on.
- SK8 Town is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lockers are available for rental to ensure the safe keeping of shoes, purses, and other valuables.
The staff at SK8 Town wish to provide a clean, wholesome family atmosphere where you, your family, and your friends can come and have fun! Most of our sessions include skating games and activities including a chance to race. We offer a full concession stand for drinks and refreshments. We also have games and a redemption counter packed full of prizes. Lockers are available to safe guard valuables such as purses, keys, and shoes. We work hard to provide a safe family environment and will not tolerate those who wish to disrupt our establishment. If you do not feel you can abide by our rules, we ask that you do not enter. If you can abide by our rules, we welcome you for an enjoyable session of entertainment.